MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - An important moment for David

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2005, 01:51 PM   #9
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An important moment for David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiank
So you guys think David and his team are doing everything right, and it's just about "going through tough times that every pro expreriences"? Again, I would be happy to see David going back to top very soon, but I think he will need to change his professional attitude radically.
Well I think its not completely "going through tough times that every pro expreriences" think it also has to do with personal things, like a beloved person who passed away. These things take a lot of time to deal with.. and well its not that its just something that can be dealed with in just 2 months, but well guess you just have to been in that kind of situation to feel how its like..

And yes I do agree with you on the "Every professional deals with personal issues, and must learn how to become stronger under any circumstances" but well for some people it just takes more time. And well he will learn a great lesson from this situation and it probably makes him stronger too...but we are just human beings and some things can't be rushed or just stop feeling any emotions..

So well maybe not everything is right at the moment, but well like gooner said, for us patience is the main thing. And well for him the support of his family, his team he has right now and his fans...
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote