MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - An important moment for David

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2005, 10:41 PM   #7
country flag Kiank

Kiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An important moment for David

Thanks everybody for welcoming!

Gooner, I think we all are patient waiting for David's first Grand Slam title. I just tried to express my concern... I just think he needs to change his attitude and his approach to everything rapidly. If I get injured all the time, something is wrong with my physical preparation. If everything irritates me on the court, something is wrong with my mental. If I can't hold my serve, something is wrong with my serve. With hard work, it doesn't take years to improve the serve, Agassi and Hewitt are a good example.
So you guys think David and his team are doing everything right, and it's just about "going through tough times that every pro expreriences"? Again, I would be happy to see David going back to top very soon, but I think he will need to change his professional attitude radically.
Kiank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote