MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What Racquet do you use?

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #115
country flag T.C

T.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Racquet do you use?

I played for a long time with Rossignol F250s until I used up all that I had. I spent a long time searching for a racquet I liked as much with no success. So I occasionally played with Wilson K Six.One Tours: hand-me-downs from my brother, I really liked the control and balance on this one - I could totally swing away and still keep everything inside the lines. After a long lay-off, I restarted with Head IG Speed Lites and enjoyed the power. If I timed my shots properly, I was able to blast back the rockets from my 4.5-5.0 buddies - they've even said "woah" a few times although I was still pretty consistently outclassed. When I got stronger, I switched to Head IG Speed 300s - less powerful and more heft to give me control and stability. I'm not sure I am totally into this model...might go back to the Six.One.
T.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote