MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - An important moment for David

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2005, 08:13 PM   #1
country flag Kiank

Kiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond reputeKiank has a reputation beyond repute
Default An important moment for David

Hi everybody!
I am a fan of David and very concerned with what’s happening with him lately. To me, David and his team must sound the alarm and take immediate actions otherwise he’s going to turn into an average tour player very soon. Sorry I’m not here with Rosie and others who don’t care about David’s ranking and think David might feel happier approaching matches as the “underdog” instead of the “big seed” – I’m sure David doesn’t see himself this way! He was recently dreaming about becoming #1, after all.
And sorry, I don’t believe that “his team is doing a great job”, that “he is working hard” and it’s just about “personal issues”. Every professional deals with personal issues, and must learn how to become stronger under any circumstances.
I don’t know who is responsible for scheduling his tour calendar; it’s terrible in my opinion, one of the worst. I don’t know if someone works to improve his serve – everyone’s talking about, but there’s no progress at all. I don’t know if anyone is trying to draw his attention to the mental aspect of his game. His attitude lately looks so unprofessional.
David is a huge talent, and if he is not at least top 5 at this moment, something is definitely wrong – and “personal problems” is a very bad argument.
Kiank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote