MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - U.S. Open - Congrats to sergiodmm and Elirj70/Dexter

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2013, 01:47 AM   #1206
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - U.S. Open - Congrats to sergiodmm and Elirj70/Dexter

Amazing performance of the Brazilians in Tennis Tipping one more time. Congratulations to sergiodmm and Elirj70/Dexter. Kudos for Eland/Zberg, they lost but it was great to see them taking risks with Wawrinka. I am sad to lose my fourth TT final (and my third in Singles) and probably I won't reach a Tennis Tipping Grand Slam final again, but maybe sergiodmm thought this after losing the Wimbledon 2012 final and now he won this one Being a Slam finalist is great, and even more coming from the qualies. I think this 720 points will help me a lot. Hello ATP tour

Thanks to all the people who supported me and all the people who wrote nice messages after the final.

And, of course, a huge and thanks to bry17may and supertom. They did an amazing job in this TT US OPEN tournament, simply incredible. Appart from managing the game excellent, they made funny extras like schedules and questions (that showed my lack of tennis knowledge ). I thank them their effort for ever! Without them and the rest of the managers this MTF game wouldn't be impossible.

Greetings everybody
FITD: #17 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #17 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #1 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #12 (Best: #12) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #127 (Best: #126) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Grigor Dimitrov - Richard Gasquet - Stanislas Wawrinka - Mikhail Youzhny - Tommy Haas - Ernests Gulbis - Dominic Thiem - Malek Jaziri - Ricardas Berankis - Marton Fucsovics - James McGee - Borna Coric - Juan Lizariturry
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote