MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - U.S. Open - Congrats to sergiodmm and Elirj70/Dexter

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2013, 01:03 AM   #1205
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - U.S. Open - Congrats to sergiodmm and Elirj70/Dexter

Monday and almost 3 weeks that this tournament has already started.

Congrats first to the winner Elirj70/Dexter in doubles and sergiodmm in singles. We should change the name of US Open to Brazil Open soon! Special congrats to Elirj70 and sergiodmm to be the next number one in the Gavnich ranking of tomorrow!
I don't forget the finalist vamosrafanadal - whom I have been following for 3 weeks already - and the great Dutch pairs Eland/Zberg (too bad the Konninglied was ready if you won).

Thanks to Bryan to comanage the tournament with me. Bryan is a reliable guy who is involved a lot in this game and it is always a pleasure to collaborate with you! Might it happen again in the future. Thanks also to Peter for his contribution in the final. Thanks also the board that is also managing the whole game.

End of a tournament but certainly also end of a time because I won't be able to manage tournament in the future. Metz should be my last one next week. This time as active manager was a real pleasure and I have been happy to organize competition and involve players from all over the world.

Last word about this tournament. I am sure you have felt emotion all along. Final was great but SF Wawrinka-Djoko,QF Gasquet-Raonic or even R2 hewitt-Del Potro were some amazing matches that made this event so joyful. I feel the emotion differently as TT manager but I remain a fan of tennis and fight on court!

See you all and thanks again for having participated to the 2013 TT US Open adventure!
TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote