MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sticky "Live Score" links to tourney section petition.

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2005, 11:06 PM   #8
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sticky "Live Score" links to tourney section petition.

I disagree with this idea. For one thing, you would have to change it everyday because there is a new order of play/scores thread each time. Second, the scoring threads are always at the top during play anyway because everyone is posting in them. I think it would be good to sticky a 'Results' thread at the top of each tournament forum because its impossible to look through the 40+ pages of a scoring thread to find the result for one match. Saves people from going to the ATP or tournament sites which aren't always as quick as the people here who are monitoring the matches.

Just my two pence.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote