MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tommy in Halle on gras!

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2005, 08:28 PM   #8
country flag victoria_maraude

victoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy in Halle on gras!

Come on Tommy!

German star Tommy Haas on late Wednesday evening pleased 9,000 fans by rallying past Austrian Juergen Melzer 6-2, 3-6, 6-4.
One break down (4-3) in the final set, the seventh seed regrouped to win the last three games in front of an euphoric crowd. "I was proud to get back into the match," Haas smiled. "My errors, especially my double-faults, helped him back into the match and turning this one around was very tough." Haas stormed to a 4-0 lead and took the first set, 6-2. Melzer then gained a break in the fourth game of the second set to level the scoreline. "I felt I was the better player throughout but he played good tennis, too," said Haas, who next clashes with either Juan Carlos Ferrero or Alexander Waske. "I would love to play Alex because he is a good friend of mine. I was very happy to see him beating Nadal and facing him would be great fun."

TOMMY HAAS
RAFA NADAL FERNANDO VERDASCO DAVID FERRER
GUILLE CORIA DAVID NALBANDIAN
WILLY CAÑAS "CHUCHO" ACASUSO

MARK PHILIPPOUSSIS
AND THE FEDERER EXPRESS (Just too good to be true)
victoria_maraude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote