MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #3773
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
You think I subscribe to the idea that postings on an internet platform, physically somehow influence the outcome of a tennis match?

I want Nadal to win simply because I like him better

I thought the wawa interview was ok. too bad he could not go all the way, sure had joker in the ropes there.
Of course not you physicist! But so many do.
Awwww, do you like us Rafatards better too?

Yes Wawa held up really well during the interview, remarkably well.
Some may want to kill me but I feel sorry for both Wawa and Richie, would've even preferred them in the final. Now the final is gonna be pure torture again.

Andreea, how's the vacation?