MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #3772
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Tom! You think jinxing will work?
Anyway, sorry for Wawa's loss. Was an exciting match to watch. What an idiotic idea to interview the loser of the semis on court too, where the media is going.
You think I subscribe to the idea that postings on an internet platform, physically somehow influence the outcome of a tennis match?

I want Nadal to win simply because I like him better

I thought the wawa interview was ok. too bad he could not go all the way, sure had joker in the ropes there.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote