MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2005, 12:49 AM   #81
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

it is kinda cool tennisgirl!!!! Do you know Heineken Open?? i think there is one in New zeland... but in shanghai we have one too. and it be held about 6 years. last year, and it was the last one, you know we will hold tmc this year. Edouard came here, he said:"i picked this open just for my mother, because she lives here, and i come here so that i can meet her. i haven't met her fo a long time." haha, he came.

ehh... if i have time, i will take a pic for his autograph, and post it here, so that you can see it.

by the way, his English is well, better than me !! haha!!! and he said a story about paris's girls. you know, from the begining i don't know who Edouard is, i read the newspaper and it said that Edouard is a very very handsome guy, so i decided go to the court and have a look, i guessed How Handsome he is?! when i got there, i thought the newspaper was right!!!!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote