MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tournament scheudle

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tournament scheudle

Yes Federer Express - Mariano is on the entry list for Gstaad. However, rumour has it that he will be the 4th man in the Argentine Davis Cup team to play in Australia the week afterwards - and if this turns out to be the case he'll probably withdraw from Gstaad to travel with the rest of the team to Australia and continue grass court practice.

His next 3 scheduled tournaments are Queens, Nottingham and Wimbledon, though I personally think he'll withdraw from Queens to rest the thigh injury before Wimby.

When I have more time I will draw up a proper Tournament Schedule here like we have done in David's Forum - but it's very early days here for this Forum - so please bear with us while we get things up and running.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote