MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tomic on hardcourt 2013

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #395
country flag Givenchy

Givenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tomic on hardcourt 2013

Maybe if Bernard stopped going out so much, especially during tournaments, then he wouldn't get "sick" so often. He talks about wanting to improve his image and whatnot, but then continues to do the same things that bring about bad attention and hurt his career. That's what frustrates me the most - is that a lot of this is caused by his own doing. People say he's still young and will grow up, but I'm not too sure of that since the same issues still are present. Until I see that he's really changed (off court), then it's hard to have much expectation for him. Looking ahead, since he'll probably not be seeded for the Australian tournaments, all it takes is a bad draw and him going out R1 for his ranking to fall badly.
Givenchy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote