MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2005, 02:46 AM   #77
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

Im sure some of the players know there are thread about him online especially at official sites. I'm sure they might of seen some of them too. They are normal people so they might go online and check things out. (I'm only guessing.

Edouard probably knows he has fans, but I dont know if he knows about this thread specifically. I mean he could, but I highly doubt it... Someone could get the word around to the players about MTF and they could maybe talk amongst themselves about it. I dont know, maybe that's wishful thinking..

Just you know if you ever see a player tell him about MTF and the word will spreak.. lol

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote