MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wed

Thread: Wed
View Single Post

Old 06-01-2005, 09:41 AM   #14
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
No mate, can't see it happening to be honest, and doesn't seem to represent much value
Canas has been struggling with injury off late......and he is the sort he relies a lot on his nomally superb fitness......plus he was actually brought to a fifth set by a very average Mathieu ....two of which when to tiebreakers.......he could really be up against it, if Puerta comes up with all his top grade forehand........one the best in ATP.

@8.00.....it is just like placing a parlay for Puerta to win first set x second set x third set ....at odds of 2.00 each....which represent value.....as in my humble opinion the bookies really got it wrong here......just like i must start to admit here about how they have got it wrong on Roddick on clay all the time............unless of course they know something which we don't!
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote