MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2013, 05:31 AM   #1640
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeandlonely View Post
make every hc to the speed of cincy I'll be pretty satisfied
What exactly IS the speed of Cincy this year? It looked fast during Blake/Janowicz and Federer's/Dimitrov's slices made it look fast, but Nadal's topspin seems to work well on it and didn't both Djokovic and Nadal say it's slower than Montreal? And I swear I've heard Darren Cahill go from talking about how fast the courts here are to saying they're actually slow this year to once again saying it's one of the fastest courts on the tour.
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote