MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2005, 11:04 AM   #73
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarty06
nenad also won the mixed doubles match with ana against the 2nd seeders... next up they play Corina Morariu /Jared Palmer of the USA.

so far so good...

as far as Arnaud goes, its a shame he lost in that 5 setter, i watched it on Tv the other day.... i remember him playing a 5 setter also i think it was last year at RG against santoro i think.... that match went on for ages!!! i really didnt want either of them to lose because they both fought so hard for so long... i think it was arnaud who lost in the end though..

i tend to cheer for the players I've seen live which isnt that many, i have seen nenad play live, so thats one of the reasons why i cheer for him besides the fact that he's from the same city as me.
Yeah that was last year against santoro, my sister was cheering fot santoro and i really wanted anraud to win, but sadly he lost.. It really went on for a long time, i heard it was the longest match ever played or something, thought it was over 6 hourd or something...
I cheer for the players i like on tv and who are nice in real live... I sometimes have that players i cheer for arent that nice so then ik don't like em that much anymore as i did before...

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote