MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2005, 10:54 AM   #70
country flag smarty06

smarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

nenad also won the mixed doubles match with ana against the 2nd seeders... next up they play Corina Morariu /Jared Palmer of the USA.

so far so good...

as far as Arnaud goes, its a shame he lost in that 5 setter, i watched it on Tv the other day.... i remember him playing a 5 setter also i think it was last year at RG against santoro i think.... that match went on for ages!!! i really didnt want either of them to lose because they both fought so hard for so long... i think it was arnaud who lost in the end though..

i tend to cheer for the players I've seen live which isnt that many, i have seen nenad play live, so thats one of the reasons why i cheer for him besides the fact that he's from the same city as me.
smarty06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote