MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - French Open!

Thread: French Open!
View Single Post

Old 05-28-2005, 08:00 AM   #44
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Open!

Yeah, hopefully he will play a more cool-headed match today. I guess that this match against Clément didn't bring him new admirers or fans and I think, to say the least LOL ...and it was bad behaviour to spur on the crowd like he did with some actions (so no surprise the crowd disliked him very much), the positive thing for me was that I still could enjoy him to see fired up like that and leaving the court as a winner against Clément and the whole arena His gesture at the end of the match giving kisses to the crowd à la Agassi was simply very naughty (and I don't believe him this was meant honest ) And after the oncourt interview with the French TV station he waved again into all directions of the arena. Naughty!

Like you said, Katherine: normally he loses such matches!!

Good luck Kiwi for beating Andreev today!!!!!
I would rate Andreev as the favourite here, but how sweet would another win be?! Maybe he surprises us

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 05-28-2005 at 08:04 AM.
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote