MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - French Open!

Thread: French Open!
View Single Post

Old 05-28-2005, 06:35 AM   #43
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
Thanks for the video and pictures. I'm very happy that Nicolas remained calm and fought. Well done! His temper didn't get the best of him
That was the most positive news that came out of this match for me. The fact that he didn't seem to get down on himself for long. I'm sure he got pissed at himself but he used it in a positive way (to win) rather than what he's known to do which is gets so pissed that he checks out.

Shoot, I'm still flying high from this win yesterday and now Seb's today. I can barely wrap my head around it that he is playing for a place in the rnd of 16 after how dismal his RG '04 was.
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote