MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kiwi interviews & articles

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2005, 01:32 AM   #42
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi interviews & articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Thanks, yours are also brilliant as usual Damn, this match gave us some good material
As for the articles, well, I've just collected a two that I thought are interesting enough to read (for those who understand German) and just for the archive as I think (hope) he doesn't play such matches too often
I will translate the most relevent and interesting parts of it tomorrow (I'd better say "today") when I have some more time.

Yes I saw these pictures before I found out about the drama that went down during his match but he's soooo adorable in the pictures and so happy that Rafa and Carlos Costa had to take a back seat to Kiwi again We are the winners of most awesome avatars

Awesome I just commented cuz I couldn't rep you again so soon...