MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2005, 06:36 PM   #49
country flag Jinx

Jinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoura
What are you talking about? I find her very pretty, smart, and charming.

Ok, dont get mad, I just think she is not pretty at all, more if you compare her with the ohter bombshells that the other players are dating. Maybe she is smart, i dont know, I just post a shallow thought in a thread made to post pics and comnetaries.. Who cares anyway? I think she is ugly, the same that i think that JCFerrero`s girflriend is pretty, Coria`s griflriend is pretty, Gaston`s girlfriend is pretty, Malisse`s gf is pretty and MOYA is a hottie!

I also Like: Guga Kuerten, Andre Agassi, David Nalbandian,Guillermo Cañas, Carlos Moya , Mariano Puerta
Jinx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote