MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Database error/ strange happenings on the forum

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2013, 04:51 AM   #19
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Database error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I saw that post, Mae. It was about the Raonic/Sock match where the bird pooped on the court. I saw the post (made by a different user) in another thread (either live commentary or the match thread) and I knew it wasn't yours. It was very weird, indeed.
Oh that it is creepy I told Sham Kay to read these threads so I could be sure someone official had seen them. Of course, the Moderators can't fix the problems, but someone has to notify the Forum owner of problems. The Moderators have a thread where they put things on to discuss and Sham said he would make sure it was brought up again because these errors have come up before.

The Database Errors to me are just awfully annoying, but the problems with those posts just down right creep me out! I didn't know about the bird "problem" in the Match and even if I did I wouldn't have describe as it was written in the post which since you know me plus you had seen the post elsewhere so you knew it wasn't my post. But something like that could get an innocent person in trouble, if the post that "appeared" was bad enough

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote