MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - French Open!

Thread: French Open!
View Single Post

Old 05-27-2005, 01:14 AM   #38
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Open!

Andreev is able to produce awesome power, especially on his forehand. It's going to be a completely different game than to today's against Clément or Karlovic. Karlovic cannot move very well and he is hardly a threat on clay in these conditions. Clément also didn't look like that he hit the balls too well and his groundstrokes weren't SUCH a big threat. But against Andreev I'm expecting a much more difficult match because he can produce good power, especially with his forehand. He's going for a fast play and on a good day this guy can gun Kiwi totally off the court (I fear... I hope I'm wrong), however, if he has a bad one he's not so dangerous and managed to lose to a lot of people this season already. The thing that scares me is that I've seen many more impressive matches on clay of Andreev so far than of Kiwi....

I just hope that something happens... that Andreev catches a bad day, that Kiwi likes Andreev's play (even on clay), that Kiwi is extraordinary... something like that

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote