MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2005, 08:49 PM   #68
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

Camille Pin is French and she's really nice. That's like the most important reason that I follow her a little bit. I met her once in Rosmalen, that was because Arnaud Clement was there and she is his girlfriend. After training my sister and I decided to take a picture with her, because she's Arnaud's girlfriend and a wta-player and we'd cheered for Arnaud all week She turned out to be really sweet. Arnaud is really nice as well and his coach/brother is also. Well enough about Arnaud (although I can talk about him all day, he's my number 1 fav and the reason I follow tennis now )

Wassen is quite good in doubles, he's the best double player from Holland, but I have never seen him in real live and I'm not nationalistic (?) at all, but he's from the city I live in and that's really nearby so, but Nenad is my fav doublesplayer (actually arnaud is but he's better in singles and it's just because its arnaud ) so Nenad is and so I cheer for him in doubles And if there comes one day Arnaud has to play him in a doubles-match I'm going to be neutral

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote