MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2005, 08:46 PM   #67
country flag smarty06

smarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

hehehhehee i dont know who Wassen is but im very that your cheering for nenad!!! i hope they can win!!!

i had no idea nenad was playing mixed as well, but its great that he is playing with ana, i dont know what shes like with doubles, but shes only 18 and here they all call her the rising star or the star of tomorrow, apparently she is very promising. at least thats what the commentators say. anyway she is from belgrade, like nenad. went from ranked 600 or something last year to 30th now.
dont know who camelie pin is, is she dutch as well? i dont really follow women's tennis that much either...
smarty06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote