MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wednesday 25th May, RG - Paul Henri Mathieu Appreciation Day

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
country flag Bonaventure

Bonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wednesday 25th May, RG - Paul Henri Mathieu Appreciation Day

Sorry couldnt resist the thread title still revelling in his glorious victory.

Absolutely dismal matches tomorrow, far too many low price favourites.

Big single on crafty Felix Mantilla to beat Novak at 2.00 is the standout bet of the day I think, Felix is beginning to run into a bit of form on the dirt, a decent effort last week in St Polten and now off to a good start in Paris. Novak struggled in his opening match and I can see Felixs clay court expertees leading him to victory. Novaks dished out a few significant thrashings in the past, but he is nowhere near the level he was playing at in the early part of this decade. Throw the h2h out the window for this one.

Also a smaller single on Serra to beat Stepanek at 4.00, to be honest I dont know much about Serra having never seen him play, but he dished out a hell of a beating to Andrei Pavel in Round 1, and Stepanek struggled against the mighty Thai. Worth a small risk at that price.

Last edited by Bonaventure : 05-24-2005 at 09:31 PM.
Bonaventure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote