MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask MTF Mods

Thread: Ask MTF Mods
View Single Post

Old 08-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #407
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
what is the maximum time you can apply against a red/yellow card? i got 4 from the same guy, and i applied against the last one, which was of course removed by the mod team(and i say of course, because that guy was giving me warnings for updating before he updated it...and i mean, forums are to share information...) so maybe i could apply against the other ones, by the way he gave me 2 for the same message(1 minute of difference), 1 for "forum disruptions", 1 for "editing over a mod´s change"
Within 7 days after you got it.
Yeah, once those two was warnings. The truth is that those two infractions can go on same minute, forum disruption warning for something and editing over a mod's change because you reposted it.