MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Washington - gratz to Hellcat and Nev/petesampras_1

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #264
country flag petesampras_1

petesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond reputepetesampras_1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Washington - gratz to Pauchis and Nev/petesampras_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev View Post
Thanks to Mathmul for managing! Congratulations to Pauchis for the title and to Hellcat and Elmo Jr/Rodrigo R3 too, as the final was defined for CB, really it was all down to good luck.
At last, congratulations to my buddy Xuemin for having a great week and hope we can repeat this soon.
Now, rest one week as we lost in Montreal. Flying to Cinci qualies.
thanks for MathMul,great job. and Congratulations to Elmo Jr/Rodrigo,Pauchis,Hellcat. Special thanks to my buddy Nev,well done. We are lucky in the final,so close!

Washington is a lucky place for us,2013 and 2011 champion,2010 runner-up! We were only team got twice champion in Washington?
petesampras_1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote