MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Washington - gratz to Hellcat and Nev/petesampras_1

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #263
country flag Hellcat

Hellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond reputeHellcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Washington - gratz to Pauchis and Nev/petesampras_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMul View Post
You and Pauchis had the exact same picks, so it had to go to CB for the semifinal (not the whole tournament). In the semifinal you did 3 correct picks, 1 SR. Pauchis had 3 correct picks, 2 SR, giving him the edge over you.

Thanks everyone!
Thanks, I was looking at the TB rules in the following post which states tournament countback before previous round countback, but maybe I have missed something such as an update to them?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...55&postcount=6

Anyway, congrats to all winners and thanks again for managing.
Hellcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote