MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Washington - gratz to Hellcat and Nev/petesampras_1

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2013, 01:01 AM   #256
country flag MathMul

MathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Washington - gratz to Pauchis and Nev/petesampras_1

This concludes the Tennis Tipping event of Washington! I hope you had as much fun here as I had!
Big congrats to Pauchis and Nev/petesampras_1 for winning the titles. Hellcat and Elmo Jr/Rodrigo R3... It was extremely close for you, you all lost on CB, which is probably rather rare.
Thanks to all of you for playing here. Hopefully I can see a few players on other events again. Good luck in the next tournaments as well!
Ranking current/high: 75/73

TT Doubles 2012: W: Shanghai CH /w FernandoToshiba; Lermontov CH, Charlottesville CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2013: W: Bastad, Bol Fut /w Freak3yman84; F: Kitzbühel, Kasan CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2014: F: Memphis, Schwieberdingen Fut /w Freak3yman84; SF: Indian Wells /w Freak3yman84
Ranking current/high: 90/66
MathMul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote