MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OOP day 1

Thread: OOP day 1
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2005, 12:35 PM   #6
country flag frula08

frula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OOP day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Court 6 Anyone here who has been to Roland Garros will know the meaning of the icon next to that!!! Horrible, small court - Noisy, not many seats, crowd distractingly close to the players...... Last year someone close to David called Court 7 "disrespectful" - well Court 6 makes Court 7 look like Wimbledon Centre Court!!!!!

So this is from Rosie in Paris looking forward to her delightful afternoon on Court 6 tomorrow!!!!!! That is if I can get on there - last year even the coaches couldn't get on there sometimes!!!!!!

i think that is disrespectful, for david and for the people that wants to see david in action, he was a SF last year and he is playing in an awful court.
by the way, on espn+ (in argentina) they have just announced that they will be broadcasting david´s match.
frula08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote