MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #125
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
I'm not confusing anything. There is 0% chance that majority of Israelis support gay rights. Lol, I know Lieberman, he is a good friend of a certain Serb politician. Are you saying he supports gay rights?
Wasn't there an attack on a youth gay club a couple of years back? Several dead, I think. Without police on the streets, the religious would tear them apart.
i doubt he it but yes the majority support gay rights, just google it instead of me using my lazy english.

yes there was an attach but they found the killed, it was 3 years ago and it was bc of ש Sex crime.
him cousin had affiar/was ***** by a person he dated/ Was in touch with him/were friends, he wanted to avenge what happened to cousin, he didnt find that men (he wasnt in israel at all) so he was angry and start Fire all over. i think theres only 2 deads but alot of ppl got hurt. he is now in prison
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote