MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #124
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i think ur Confusing with the Orthodox and traditionalists, most of the ppl are light traditionalists = ppl like me
they keep the good but they drive and do stuff at the weekend.
i think the Recent elections are the best evidence of the relative strength, the Religious lost power when the secular strengthened.

about the police, it has nothing to do with pride or not pride, even in the love (not pride) parade theres lots of police officers its because it is a police procedure, public event over a few dozen people must have police presence, It is for reasons of terrorism.

if u think all the settlers are Religious you are wrong, show u know you think u know but not.

take for example, the Foreign Minister - Avigdor Lieberman (awful person) he is a settler

nothing religius about this men, i doubt of he even remember a small thing
I'm not confusing anything. There is 0% chance that majority of Israelis support gay rights. Lol, I know Lieberman, he is a good friend of a certain Serb politician. Are you saying he supports gay rights?
Wasn't there an attack on a youth gay club a couple of years back? Several dead, I think. Without police on the streets, the religious would tear them apart.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote