MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Atlanta - Congratulations FERNET (x2) and Gallina!

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2013, 11:39 PM   #41
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Atlanta - Monday OOP In Post #35

Interview with traddles

1. What has been your best TT result this year (in singles or doubles) thus far?
Singles - Bucharest CH Final, Doubles - RG QF (w/Chilenaitor)

2. How do you tend to do in American TT tournaments?
Not very well, but I hope to change that.

3. Which would be more significant to you, winning the singles or doubles title here?
Both competitions are important for me, but if to pick, I would say Singles.

4. How did you get into playing TT?
Signed up to mtf mainly for games, TT was the first I tried

5. Does your bias towards certain players ever affect your TT picks?
Yes, sometimes.

6. Without looking it up (if you need to), can you say which state Atlanta is in? What do you know about the state?
Georgia - South East of USA, near Florida.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote