MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2005, 02:59 PM   #191
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

Okay, Jarkko had his normal stats today, more than 70% of his 1st serves were in.

Nieminen d. Prpic 6-0 6-3

Too bad, I would have had a chance to see him at the 25T challenger in Ettlingen next week, but now he will stay in Paris of course. He would probably become the first LL if he lost.

I think Jarkko will skip the grass season (except Wimbledon) this year, which would be a wise decision. He's already on the Prostejov CH list in the 2nd RG week and has no chance to get in the two grass tournaments. I could imagine that he plays the big Braunschweig challenger the week before Wimbledon. And after Wimbledon, he could continue playing on clay.
That would be the best decision!

Last edited by JMG : 05-18-2005 at 03:07 PM.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote