MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE HAMBURG THREAD SF: Delbonis def Federer 7-6(6) 7-6(4)

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #506
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamburgers and Frankfurters for Roger: THE HAMBURG THREAD: Def Mayer 7-6 (4) 3-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
Duckroger isn't a troll, and tbh, he's just expressing what I'm sure many of us here think. Heck, i said pretty much the same thing about Flo Mayer yesterday, I was so upset about the trouble Rog was having with someone who'd never even managed to take a set off him in a gazillion meetings. We know matches v the top 20 or top 30 are going to be hard... you just don't expect this constant having to stave off defeat with players 40 and below
Well, I personally think (only watching yesterday's match on youtube) that Fed's playing a little better.
Not exactly good as last year in this part of the year, or even in this year's AO, but better than Rotterdam, and some other matches.
Now, if so many people think Delbonis is that bad of a player, I recommend them to watch the match. The guy's giving a great fight and playing good tennis.
He'd be troubling any other player.