MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE HAMBURG THREAD SF: Delbonis def Federer 7-6(6) 7-6(4)

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #503
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamburgers and Frankfurters for Roger: THE HAMBURG THREAD: Def Mayer 7-6 (4) 3-6

Duckroger isn't a troll, and tbh, he's just expressing what I'm sure many of us here think. Heck, i said pretty much the same thing about Flo Mayer yesterday, I was so upset about the trouble Rog was having with someone who'd never even managed to take a set off him in a gazillion meetings. We know matches v the top 20 or top 30 are going to be hard... you just don't expect this constant having to stave off defeat with players 40 and below

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote