MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE HAMBURG THREAD SF: Delbonis def Federer 7-6(6) 7-6(4)

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #500
country flag Duck Rogers

Duck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond reputeDuck Rogers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamburgers and Frankfurters for Roger: THE HAMBURG THREAD: Def Mayer 7-6 (4) 3-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Look Duck, I don't know who you are, if you're a troll or whatever, but the FedForum isn't your classic MTF.
Here we threat everyone with respect, and insulting a player that way isn't exactly respect.
Delbonis is a really talented player with a lot of personal problems, he'd have been top 50 for a long time if he could play his best tennis more often.
And it seems he's doing that.

I think Roger will manage to win this and turn this around. But i'm not exactly glad watching people insulting a player I respect here. I'm not in GM and I don't go to GM for that reason.
Not troll and that was not an insult, but fact is that Roger is just a shadow of his former self. There was nothing wrong what i said.
Duck Rogers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote