MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE HAMBURG THREAD SF: Delbonis def Federer 7-6(6) 7-6(4)

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2013, 08:38 PM   #443
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamburgers and Frankfurters for Roger: THE HAMBURG THREAD: Def Hajek 6-4 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walto69 View Post
I didn't see any back pull ups so im guessing cramps .his shots and movement were still great so it can't be serious.
They haven't put tomorrows times up but i'm guessing Roger will play last of the 2 semis .
It is up. When I go to the ATP website to the schedule part, it only shows Friday but you have a box on the top saying "PRINTABLE SCHEDULE". If you click on that you get the Saturday's schedule. This has happened in other days as well.
duarte_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote