MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE HAMBURG THREAD SF: Delbonis def Federer 7-6(6) 7-6(4)

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #436
country flag champras
To Shape the 'Fucso'

champras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond reputechampras has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hamburgers and Frankfurters for Roger: THE HAMBURG THREAD: Def Hajek 6-4 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
Hey champras - hope you have a great time (and I hope you get to see him WIN too)
Thanks everybody! I will have internet on my phone, I may post also during the match.
Maybe Verdasco woulda been a better opponent to watch, but I've already seen him in Vienna once. So instead of JJ another tall young guy for Roger, I hope he beats him in 2
I also hoped to see Haas but I have to be satisfied with the King Especially after this horror match!
champras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote