MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend ?

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #1756
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post

Those are two of the places I wanted to visit but didn't have the time to. Rome for obvious reasons and Sardinia because it looks gorgeous in pictures

Still 10 more days to go before I start

BTW, did you know that Singapore is going to host the WTA YEC from 2014 onwards? You should come to watch Martha

It is gorgeous in Sardinia The sea is great, the water is so clean! Just perfect for summer vacation! I think I'd like to visit Rome again, two days is too short for such a grand city plus I'd like to come when the weather will be not so hot

No, I didn't! Cool! I should definitely come! Hopefully, my daughter will get into a great Uni and I will be free to travel for my pleasure, not for her well-being
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote