MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!! Part 1

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2005, 04:57 AM   #4244
country flag TenHound

TenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond reputeTenHound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's post more Roger's great pictures!!!!!!

Since we're headed to Paris, will anyone with access to French mags. PLEASE POST PHOTOS FROM THEM?? I am really impressed by how erotic photos are in Fr. tennis mags. that someone posted & the German Vogue; but as America is still busy trying to run an Empire, it's utterly taboo, and otherwise unimaginable for men to be erotic here. It's only permissible here to eroticize power - after all, don't want guys to get distracted from their Real Job for the Empire.

As reference points compare the pic. of Roger in last Dec. Vanity Fair that was posted here to his head from German Vogue. Had no shirt on in VF, even showed his hip bones, but not in the least erotic. Of course, the subtext of that image in the context of Am. male sports, was "See, Ma, No Steroids".

So, thanks so much everyone, as I hadn't realized the difference til studying those images. And pls. keep posting pics. of Rog from European mags & photographers.
TenHound is offline View My Blog!