MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick of the DAY SUNDAY 15th MAY

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2005, 12:04 AM   #12
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick of the DAY SUNDAY 15th MAY

Yeah, Hudson is a horse. Second game I know for sure (could be more) of 9 innings or more of work!

Par for the course day for the Unit (3 ER, 6 IP) the way he's been pitching so far this year. He can do much better, and I suspect he will the more he gets used to New York. The Yanks bats are so hot right now, it looks like 4 R when he left the game will still result in a win for Randy. It was 4-4 after 6, then NY scored twice so that made the decision easier on Torre to yank RJ.

It's official. The Yanks beat Oakland 6-4, so that improves me to 2-1 for picks of the day.

If I had to pick for fun, I'll say San Fran comes away victorious in the Lone Star State. Houston has enough trouble scoring even when Bagpipes is in the lineup.

Last edited by NATAS81 : 05-16-2005 at 12:07 AM.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote