MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick of the DAY SUNDAY 15th MAY

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2005, 08:46 PM   #10
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick of the DAY SUNDAY 15th MAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
I expect the braves to hit him hard today and make this an easy win for the ace.
Hard to pick an ace from the Braves staff.

Smoltz at 3.10 and Hampton @ 1.96 are better over the same amount of starts and every starter is below 4 ERA. Starting off like the Braves staff of the early 90s.

I do agree this game should result in a 'W' for ATL.

As far as today's plays, I also like NYY to complete the sweep against OAK and win their 8th straight as Johnson is on the mound (3-2, 3.68) vs Haren (1-5, 5.21). Crosby and Swisher are on the DL for OAKtown.

I like Boston who is also hot as they send out Wakefield (4-1, 3.18) vs Meche (2-2 5.14). Manny in search of dinger #400. Seattle has 10 players on the DL including Reese, Wilson, Jacobsen, Spiezio, Soriano, Madritsch.

Fassero hasn't had enough starts for me to justify the Giants/Astros outcome. Bagwell is on the 15-day DL and Lane is questionable.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote