MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - A tennis question........

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2005, 11:24 AM   #8
country flag Agent X

Agent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A tennis question........

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
If you\'re Danish are you playing matches outside yet? I could see one of those scorelines on a fast indoor surface, if it was on clay good stuff? Yes, tennis there is plenty of time to stall and get your breath back if needed, but it can be gruelling as I know some of the guys where we used to play wouldn\'t sit down, they\'d changed ends have a drink on the way to changing and then get on with it.

Got to warm down after those matches.
It was a pretty fast indoor surface. We\'ve both got reasonably big serves but by the end we were serving like Dementieva, we had absolutely nothing left to give. I do play some guys that just switch ends without a break, but usually I take a short break whether they like it or not

The only warming down I did after the match was collapsing in a heap and not getting up for about 5 hours
Agent X is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote