MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fed stats - with most weeks in top-2, 3, 5 and 10

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #71
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed stats - with most weeks in top-2, 3, 5 and 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
I know we are in mourning here, but I saw this tweet a couple days ago
A big to Roger , thanks a lot!

As far as the rankings go now, considering what Nadal and Ferrer are defending the rest of the season, getting #4 is more realistic next year, is that right?
He has been top-5 since February 17th 2003, not a bad effort

Catching Nadal looks unlikely considering he's got nothing to defend. Ferrer, on the other hand, defends some good results from last year. Better to look at the race. Fed is 1925 points behind Ferrer for points taken in 2013. So he needs to be ca. 2000 better than Ferrer for the rest of the season. Not impossible, he's had good season finishes before. We just have to hope he has another one this year.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote