MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 02:57 AM   #3326
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
For me both Chicago and Boston were OK, you Detroit 'tard.
And the parade was nice to see.
That's me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
So, Albert II abdicates and on July 21, we will have a new king Filip I.
Albert will still keep his "king" title so Belgium will soon have 3 queens (Fabiola, Paola, Mathilde) and 2 kings (Albert and Filip).
This must be a record, no?

And while every network was focused on what's happening in Egypt, i.e. real news, our networks kept on talking about this royal news all evening long
Interesting that there will be two kings and three queens. I didn't know that would happen. I hope this new king is good. Good to hear the potential future queen is being raised with both languages. As you said, they know the position these children will be in from the moment they're born, so it makes sense that they are as truly bilingual as they can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
Nadal still treating the inflamation of his left knee. A picture he post today while playing with his cousins:

The kids look a lot like him, especially the one on our right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
My sanity wobbled when he blew 3 match points. I was about to go postal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
It's not superior, but just more messy. The French like things messy. What a fucked up grammar they have. Zero logic.
You think so? Why?