MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 07-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #4874
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
OK, girls but still, this is too good
cannot totally blamed her, she is still young and got great chacne to win when leading 3:0 in the final set. I may do the same if i were her Or may be this is the bad karma for defeating Li Na who should have won in straight sets if she challenged the ace she hit in the first set at set-point

but i like her more than Liscki, she is more calm and mature (except the handshake) on court while the former grunts very loudly and annoying for those fists pumped

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 07-05-2013 at 06:10 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!