MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #3260
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post

Im very none sexist, thats way I probably cannot see the big fuss about these jokes. Why cant you just take it easy?

Overweight is a big problem, I agree. But US is a bit different from Europe...And 80 kg is not a serious overweight. my sister was > 100 kg for a while, now she is back at 60 kg.
I think it should be possible to maintaine or reach a healthy body weight with some discipline and effort ( serious sicknesses excluded)
I assumed andreea does not take the matter too serious since she brought the issue up herself.
I always showed respect in the past that if any personal subject is unwanted I drop it.

Like I said I lost about 5 kg the last couple months by cutting back on carbs. So if anybody is seriously interested in the matter Im glad to talk about it seriously.
Good for you and your sister!

I have fortunate genes so my weight doesn't fluctuate much, still 50 kgs, my health in general needs hard work every day though.

You know I take it easy here, but you never know when some people don't. *still a to you, simply bc it's good, and it's supposed to be good for health *